Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

Evaluation:

1) The things that i like about this class is that its a peaceful environment (most of the time.)We have learned about the parts of the computer. I like how we started coding and I've skipped ahead to colors. Because of this class i have been very intrigued with coding  and how it works. Now that i have somewhat of a grasp on it i think I'll pursue coding as a hobby. 

2) Somethings that i did not like about this class are the lack of time we get to explore other websites. That and we mainly only use very few websites to do the same repeated actions. Another thing that i didn't really like about this class was that the computers were very glitchy. We (as a class) had some difficulties with our computers this year and it was hard to get work done at times. Also we don't have much free time which we could probably use to add to our delicious accounts.

3) For one i'd recommend free time. More time for coding and learning new skills. To deal with the computer issue i'd recommend to teach students how to fix the computers. That way we can understand the mechanics of a computer (better). Everything else is fine though.

4)A highlight for me in this class probably was when i translated the code correctly. Soon after that i tried to code on my blogger. I switched the post to the HTML and started changing the colors from my page (the life planning goals page.) It was a way i learned the color for black (#070707.) It's easier to learn when it's a hands on experience.

5)Yes i really did do my best in this class. Or to better specify, most of the time. There were a few times where i didn't really feel like trying and there were times when i couldn't think of anything to type. It wasn't that i didn't want to try, i just didn't have the motivation/inspiration at the time. But overall i did try to put in most of my effort in this semester.

6)Yes, i still am reporting to my life planning journal. I don't write in it daily because i get caught up doing other things that i sometimes forget about it. Then there's some days where i don't feel like writing anything down. It's not that i dislike to write i just can't think of anything to put in my journal at times. But when i do get around to writing in my journal i spend most of my time writing entries because that's where i write my goals as well. I don't separate my goals from my entries because then i forget what i meant by achieving that goal so when i write an entry it's like a mini description of a goal. 

7)Yes, i am a CTR student. I haven't chosen the wrong path and i don't plan to. I have my whole life ahead of me and i don't plan on making a bad choice in the future because it might affect others around me. My choices affect more than just myself they affect anyone close to me so i'd rather stay on the right path. That and seeking personal development gives you a sense of what you might become if you stay on the right path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment